On Friday we got to take everyone to the Desert Museum, though Jonathan was a bit worn out from the whole week and didn't make it the whole time, but it was still a fun day. Then that evening because we were all wiped out we decided to order a calzone from our favorite pizza place Mama's for take-out. Well, I ordered the family size which said it would feed 4-5 people which is what we had and you can see what family size means from the pictures below, ha! We laughed and laughed that whole night!
Then Saturday, Monica and I headed up Mt. Lemmon for a nice cool picnic lunch and short hike, it was a great day to spend with my friend, and was some great girl time! Then that evening I decided to take advantage of having several people to distract Jonathan while I gave him his first full haircut, more than the trim I gave him in November. He did pretty well, but now he looks so grown up, (sniff, sniff). We had a wonderful Spring Break so thank you Granna, Papa, and Monica for making it so special!
Our huge calzone, bigger than our baby, ha!
Jonathan was ready to dig in and don't worry we were able to eat on it several times!
Our big boy!
I think Monica had a fun time, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment