Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Craft Addiction

I'm addicted.  To crafts.  And craft blogs.  I am fully admitting it, but its not such a bad addiction because I am getting to be creative and make things for my home and boys. :)  And what makes it more fun is that my friend April is into crafting and sewing as well so when she has free time and I have Jonathan's nap time we get to hang out and sew!  Yesterday we hit Joann's, loaded up on some fabric and went home and started sewing, it was a great afternoon and by last night I was able to finish two things, both fairly simple of course, but those are my favorite projects: simple and cute!  Here are some of the things I have made lately if you care to look.

Ruffled pillow from here

Baby blanket, my own

Shorts adapted from here

But they are much cuter on my wiggly model!

1 comment:

  1. The shorts look so good on Jonathan! And I LOVE that pillow! I may have to attempt a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete