Tuesday, March 8, 2011

smelling the daisies

It is Spring in Tucson basically.  It has been beautiful weather last week and so far this week.  This is one of my favorite times of the year and so refreshing getting to plant new plants and pretty flowers, I love it!  That is what we got to do on Sunday and I was looking forward to having a little helper play in the dirt with me, but he was wiped out from the weekend and slept all afternoon :)  But we got out there today and he still got to play in the dirt a little!

My little gardener


Smell the flowers!

And this is what we have planted so far....


Basil, which I plant every year and love to have on hand for cooking!


Lavender, something new to try this year. 
It is supposed to be drought tolerant so we shall see this summer, ha!


And purple daisies make me smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I think I'm going to plant basil this year too, since I also enjoyed your basil being on hand last year!

    ReplyDelete