Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grams & Papa come visit

This past week has been a lot of fun with my parents (aka Grams & Papa) and I am worn out as I am sure they are too, but a good worn out!

They drove in Monday night and are on the road back to Bastrop as I type this. It was especially a treat for me because my mom and I got to do a lot of shopping which we haven't done in forever so we were way overdue since we are each others favorite shopping buddies! My dad was the "nanny" in the afternoons with Jonathan and they did great together and I think my dad especially enjoyed the bonding time with his grandson.

Unfortunately James had to work like crazy this week and had several long nights which I felt bad for him, but it worked out that I had extra help and company for me. On Thursday night we went to a yummy Mexican food restaurant to celebrate my birthday early and then Friday evening we went to Sabino Canyon to walk around and enjoy the cool weather. And then the big event of the week was last night, Jonathan's 1st birthday party!! I will post on that later though :) Here are some picture highlights of the rest of the week, though.



Opening his first birthday present this week




Thank you Grams and Papa!








And something for laughs, me giving a saguaro a "hi-five"

No comments:

Post a Comment