Saturday, November 13, 2010

Going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo!

All day yesterday I had the childrens song We're going to the zoo stuck in my head, thus the name of the blog post :) But we finally got to take Jonathan to the Reid Park Zoo here in Tucson, yay!

It was a fun outing and he loved it, we think! His favorite animals by far were the giraffes, I think because we could get fairly close to them and they were fun to watch while they ate! He just pointed and babbled and laughed a lot, it was so fun to watch him experience seeing all the animals that we read about in books to him for the first time! He even got to hear a tiger roar, which I have to say is much better than my impression of a tiger, ha!

We were able to capture some of the experience in pictures, but they are not the greatest, we mostly enjoyed our little boy enjoying the zoo.







You can't really see what this bench says, but it is in honor of our dear friend and Life group leader, David Crawford's mother


No comments:

Post a Comment