Friday, June 14, 2013

10 months

  You are getting so big, baby boy!  You are at such a fun age right now, I love watching you play more and interact more with your brother and explore and learn so much every day.
  You have been doing a lot these days, its hard to keep up sometimes.  You wave all the time now, you love playing peek-a-boo especially behind the recliner, you love balls and will throw and chase one around the house, you love to throw anything, you are starting to cruise a little bit along the furniture, and you stood by yourself for about a second the other day!  You love putting things in and out of boxes or baskets and you are starting to get into more mischief like getting into the toilet, yuck!  You are quick and will be in another room fast!  You started this thing of when I come to get you from another room that you know you are not supposed to be in you will lay your head down on the ground and smile up at me, you stinker!  You are too cute though!
  You love your swing Daddy made you for the backyard and you still love, love the water.  You got to go to the swimming pool for the first time a couple weeks ago and you had a blast!  You kicked and splashed and even went under water without a fuss!  You are going to be our water bug, I think. :)  We love you so much and you bring such joy to our family my happy boy.  I love your dimpled smiles and giggles and your little curls behind your ears.  You are our precious baby boy and its so hard to believe you are almost one!  I love you to the moon and back.

-your Momma








No comments:

Post a Comment