Sunday, May 12, 2013
Blessed
I am blessed, very blessed. On this Mother's Day it hit home even more as I spent a lovely day starting with a yummy breakfast that James fixed and going to church and lunch with all my boys and just having a pretty relaxing day in general. I can't imagine not having Jonathan and Matthew in our lives and it made Mother's day even sweeter to have two sweet boys to love on and hug on today. I know I am not the best mom always and fall short so, so often, but I know God made me Jonathan and Matthew's mom for a reason and I just pray that I can be the mom they need. I also know that I have some amazing examples to look up to and follow like my amazing mom. She is my best friend and has taught me so much about love, faith, family, and what it means to be a selfless mom. Thank you Mom, for all that you did for me and still do for me and my little family, I love you. I also have a wonderful mother-in-law who did an amazing job in raising a Godly, loving, and giving son and who loves me like one of her own. Thank you, Laura for your example, too. Yes, I am blessed, very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment