Thursday, May 16, 2013

9 months

Happy 9 months, baby boy!  You are at such a fun, fun age right now.  You are the happiest little guy mostly :), and you love to smile and laugh.  You started clapping this past month and it is the cutest thing ever!  Sometimes when we sing "If you're happy and you know it..." you will clap, too!  You also started "dancing", by getting on your knees and swaying back and forth to music.  I think you are going to be a music lover :)  You are a very fast crawler now and on your nine month birthday you started to pull up to standing a little.  If you are down on the floor you are pretty much in constant motion now, so you keep me busy.  Shoes intrigue you just like your brother.  You are still a great eater and are eating more and more finger foods, though you love the sweet potato puffs the best still.  You LOVE bath time, you are so ready to get your clothes off and into that water, its pretty funny!  You  mostly take baths with your brother since it is easier on me, ha, but you love it!  I am sure I am missing some other fun things about you this month, but you are such a joy to our family and we love you so much and are so blessed by your sweet spirit,  I love you so much baby boy.

-your Momma


9 months





No comments:

Post a Comment