Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Fun

Happy Easter!  We had a fun day spending time with our church family and just the four of us as well.  Jonathan really enjoyed hunting eggs this year, he loves finding things and playing hide and go seek right now anyway, so it was a fun game.  Matthew just liked trying to chew on the plastic eggs, ha!  I've made it a tradition to sew something new for the boys to wear each Easter, just like my mom did for Seth and me. :)  This year I went with the same fabric but just shorts for J and a vest for M.  It was fun and usually takes me longer than it should because of some silly mistake or mishap, but I still enjoy the results.  Here are the highlights from the Easter playgroup from last week and yesterday.






Add caption





No comments:

Post a Comment