Well, we are still waiting on our little guy to come, right now he is going to be on time if he comes tomorrow or late which I am thinking late at this point, but you never know. But I have had a very hard time being patient since Jonathan was a little early so I had that in my head, but we have had fun while my mom and dad were here. My dad had to go back yesterday, but my mom is still here which is a great help! While I have been trying to be patient we have done lots of walking and shopping and went swimming and up to Mt. Lemmon and celebrated James' birthday yesterday, so we have been trying to stay busy none the less. :) Hopefully my next post will be pictures of our new little guy!
 |
| Trying on Daddy's new soccer clothes! |
Ok...I'm trying to be patient for you! SO HARD! :) Glad you guys are having fun in the meantime. Fav pic is Jonathan hugging you on Mt. Lemmon...so cute with your belly. James, happy bday, bro!
ReplyDelete