Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Glimpse of the Nursery

Well, we (meaning mostly me) are definitely ready for this little boy to make his appearance.  I have been nesting and getting the nursery ready for awhile and finally pretty much finished everything I can until we can put it all together after it doesn't need to be used as a guest room anymore.  So I thought I would finally share a bit of it. :)
  It is hard to believe that our little guy could be here any time now, we are very excited and anxious and nervous and lots of different emotions combined, but I know our family is going to be so blessed by our new addition!


Scripture canvas ( I love my Cricut)!
Animal art canvases
This is the crib bumper recovered and faux chenille blanket I made, still in Jonathan's room.
The cute owl my mom made that matches the adorable quilt below!

2 comments:

  1. i really like all of the decorations you have put together....praying for a smooth delivery!!

    ReplyDelete