| 30 weeks |
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
30 weeks
Well, I figured I should document this pregnancy a little bit, I am not a huge fan of the belly profiles, but here you go :) It is very hard to believe that I only have 10 weeks give or take, hopefully on the give side meaning he will be a little early like Jonathan was. We are all getting excited to meet this little one, and I am very curious how this little guy is going to be, because he is very active and it feels like he is dancing already when we are listening to music or maybe he is going to be a gymnast, we shall see, ha! James and I are still working on the perfect name and it might be like with Jonathan that we don't finally decide until we get to meet him face to face. He is also causing me to have an extremely large sweet tooth, which is funny because during the first trimester anything super sweet would make me nauseous. This pregnancy has been pretty smooth so far and the only main difference is being more tired since I have to keep up with Jonathan this time and my back hurting a little bit more mostly from bending over to help Jonathan with things, but other than that I have been really blessed and we are praying that it continues that way through delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marin, you look fantastic! Hope it continues to go well!
ReplyDelete