Well, I normally don't do posts just about me, but I wanted to share my new look and share another hair donation charity that I found out about not too long ago. I think this is probably the most patient I have ever been about growing my hair out so it had gotten fairly long, but I was ready for a change, but didn't just want to throw my hair out so I found out about
Pantene Beautiful Lengths. You hear a lot about Locks for Love, but they require 10 inches which I wasn't quite long enough for that so Pantene is great because they do shorter wigs for cancer patients and only require 8 inches which worked great for me.
So here is a before picture with April when we had our fun girls weekend in Phoenix and saw Les Miserables. What a great, memorable weekend! :)
And here is the after!
No comments:
Post a Comment