Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This and That

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted, this month is flying by as usual!  Here are just some of my favorite pictures over the last few weeks.  We haven't been super busy, but we definitely haven't been bored either.  And yesterday Jonathan got to do his first ever Easter egg hunt with our church play group and taste his first candy (a mini Kit Kat bar). It was fun, though he mostly just wanted to play with the eggs and was not too interested in the candy, which is fine by me. 

Having fun listening to music with Dad.

Our budding first time artist!

His new way to play with his 4-wheeler, ha!

A fun afternoon at the zoo with our friends Lindsey and April.
Actually posing for me in his Easter egg hunt outfit!

There they are!

And Allie got to one first.....

The whole egg hunt gang.

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan is getting so big! I love his egg hunting outfit! Hey - let's do a playdate soon!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete