Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Nine Months, Jonathan!

Well, I am finally getting around to starting a blog, mostly for our family and close friends that care to keep up with us out here in Arizona, and I figured what better way to start than to post some pictures of Jonathan from this weekend. It is hard to believe he is already 9 months old, that just seems almost impossible in ways. He is at such a fun age right now and he got to experience his first "real" hike yesterday. We went up to Mt. Lemmon and hiked the Marshall Gulch/Aspen Loop trail. It was a beautiful day and only in the 70's up there, so perfect weather! Jonathan loved riding on his daddy's back in the backpack carrier and would just giggle and bounce as we hiked along. He would try to reach out and touch any leaves or trees that he could. Thank goodness there was no poison ivy!


A happy hiker!


He loves to look out into the backyard.

Playing with the tape measure with Daddy.

These last two pictures of Jonathan are from today on his actual nine month birthday. We had a pretty lazy Sunday afternoon which is always nice. I haven't had a chance to take his monthly picture yet, but hope to soon and then maybe I can figure out a way to put all of his monthly pictures on a slide show.

6 comments:

  1. YAY, welcome to the blogging world. and i'm so jealous of the awesome weather! ...t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited you decided to blog and I can keep up with you and your boys better. Seriously giddy. :) You all look wonderful in these pictures but I l.o.v.e Jonathan's face on James' back when hiking. Such happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He sounds just like me as a youngun! Im so glad he loves the outdoors! Hes a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you, thank you Marin'! I love this little guy? Isn't he the cutest little boy you have ever seen in your whole life? His smile is contagious! My * U R!!! Baby Dr. J!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, these security words sound like words James would make up.....hmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete