-your Mommy
Friday, February 8, 2013
6 months
Happy Half Birthday, baby boy! I know I say this every time but it really is hard to believe you are 6 months old already!! You are growing so much so fast! These past few weeks you started sitting up on your own and you got your 2 bottom teeth within a couple of days of each other and you are eating more and more new things. You love sweet potatoes and avocado, but not such a big fan of green beans or bananas. You also started getting into crawling stance, you'll get up on your hands and knees for a few seconds at a time. You are so ready to be on the move and ready to play with your bib brother! Jonathan is still the one who can make you laugh the most, but Mommy and Daddy come in a close second place :) You are still very vocal and are babbling more and more. You make us laugh and smile all the time, you are such a joy to our family and we love you so much and can't imagine our family without you in it. I am excited to see how you are going to grow and change even more over these next six months. I love you baby boy.
-your Mommy
-your Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment