I know I say this every time, but it really is hard to believe you are already 4 months old, Matthew! You are coming into one of my favorite baby stages, you are so smiley and giggly and I just love making you smile and laugh! You are really rolling now especially from your back to your tummy and you've figured out you can move around more that way. You also have really, really found your voice this past month. You are not afraid to use it when you are mad or when you are really excited, you can get loud and it is very high pitched almost ear piercing! You love your big brother so much already and he can even get you calmed down sometimes just by talking to you, you also like to give him big wet open mouth kisses which he thinks is funny and a little gross, ha! You started sleeping through the night a few weeks ago and it has helped me out a lot, so thank you! We love you so much Matthew Ryan and we cannot imagine our family without you in it now.
Love always,
your Momma
1st time up to Mt. Lemmon
what adorable pictures! I know your parents LOVE their time with your family!! What JOY. Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete