Happy 3 months, sweet Matthew! This past month seemed to whiz by again and you are even more smiley and talkative than before. You also have added some rolls onto your thighs and some chubby cheeks which I adore and love giving kisses to. You've discovered that your thumb is a great thing to suck on and is more soothing to you now. Right around when you turned 3 months old you started rolling to your side, you are so close to rolling from your back to your tummy but can't quite make it yet! You also started a new cry, you tell us very clearly when you do not like something, it is a quite ear piercing scream sometimes! This month you also got to celebrate your first holiday, Halloween, you were a cute Super Hero-in-training! We love you so much sweet boy and I love watching you grow and learn new things and interact with your toys more and more each day.
 |
| Granna came to help us when Daddy had knee surgery. |
 |
| 3 months old |
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
Love, your Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment