Happy Birthday, baby boy! I can't believe that 2 years ago today you came into your Daddy's and my life and it hasn't been the same. Who knew I could love someone else so much? You are a little boy now and it is amazing how much you are learning and talking everyday, you are a sponge! I love getting to spend every day with you seeing how much you are changing and growing and learning even though some days you like to especially test your limits :) You are still my sweet, sweet boy that makes me laugh and smile everyday even if there are frustrating moments you always can make me smile with your unexpected hugs and kisses.
Things that you love right now are tractors, tractors, and more tractors. You can even name some of them by their correct names now, like back hoe and bulldozer! You also love your cars which you play with everyday. And you still love to read books everyday and you love stickers and for your Daddy and me to draw you tractors to color. You would prefer to be outside all the time I think especially when we are at Grams and Papa's house like we are this week to celebrate Thanksgiving and your birthday. You love your little friends at church and love to give them hugs and you even gave away your first kiss to another girl other than me a few weeks ago! There are so many cute things you do and say now that it is hard to name them all, but you are the joy in our lives Jonathan Reid! Your Daddy and I are so blessed to have you in our lives and we pray for you constantly and can't wait to see the plans God has for you.
Love,
your Momma
I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

I hope you all had a great family birthday party! Happy birthday, sweet Jonathan!!
ReplyDelete