Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday, hubby!  We are having a fun day celebrating James' birthday, we started off with a Star Wars pancake breakfast, which if you have pancake molds you already know this, but be sure to spray the molds with non-stick cooking spray first, ha!!  I learned the hard way :)  Then we set off up Mt. Lemmon to hike and finally try out Jonathan's new hiking back pack, which he loved we think!  Then after our hike we went to the new El Guero Canelo location and had Sonoran hot dogs, so yummy!  It has been a fun day so far and we even did some celebrating last night with dinner since James has a soccer game tonight and then tomorrow Jonathan and I are headed to Bastrop to visit my family, yay!!
  James, Jonathan and I are so blessed to have you in our lives, I can't tell you that enough.  We wish and pray for a wonderful new year ahead of you, we love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment